Rajasthan Technical University conducts REAP exam every year. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process i.e. REAP is conducted by RTU every year. Students of Rajasthan state who want to pursue a career in the field of technical i.e. engineering, can join REAP. To apply you have to go to the official website www.rtu.ac.in. The REAP exam provides admission to the Government Engineering College in Rajasthan under Rajasthan Technical University.
With this exam, you cannot take admission in a college like BITS PILANI, MNIT JAIPUR, and this examination is not conducted for private colleges also. Apart from Rajasthan students, people from outside the state of Rajasthan can also appear in the REAP exam. Candidates can get complete information related to Rajasthan Engineering application process such as application form, admit card, results etc. from this page.
REAP entrance examination from which you can get admission in only various government colleges in Rajasthan. Applications for the entrance examination will start in the month of May. Students who are interested in this side should prepare for this entrance exam because every year the entrance examination is done in a good amount of students, and the students who want to apply, know all the information related to this exam or all important dates. .
REAP eligibility criteria
- A candidate should ensure that he / she is eligible for admission to various government aided and private unpaid technical institutes (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed and private universities) of Rajasthan before filling the REAP-2019 application / registration form. is.
- If a non-qualified candidate is admitted for any reason then the admission of any candidate will be canceled without any notice / notice as soon as the mistake is also later revealed. In such cases, the candidate will be fully responsible for the consequences or any loss / harm / loss caused by the wrong or incorrect facts / data / information given by the candidate.
- Course Class 10 + 2 (Class XII) or equivalent with at least 45% marks. (For OBC, Rajasthan, Scheduled Castes or Tribes, there is a relaxation of 5%.
- Students whose birth date is on or after 1 October 1993 are all eligible to appear in this examination.
- Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Disabilities will apply for age relaxation, their date of birth can be on or after 1 October 1988.
REAP application form
The date of release of application form for Rajasthan Technical University entrance exam has not been decided yet. But on the basis of last year, applications for entrance exam started in May. This year also it is expected that the applications will be released in May 2019. Candidates are advised to thoroughly check their eligibility before applying for REAP 2019. Online REAP-2019 application form has to be submitted online. The candidates must carefully fill all the information correctly.
Official Website: www.rtu.ac.in
The application fee is Rs 700 / – (Seven hundred rupees). Candidates can pay the application cum registration fee for online RAP through REAP – 2019 web portal (net banking, ATM card, debit card, credit card, e-friend). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
REAP admissions process
- Eligible engineering candidates who wish to take admission in the first year will have to register (and generate login id / password) (invoice number of candidate is default login id), pay the registration cum registration fee of the application. 700 / – (non-refundable) online and fill the online application form through the REAP-2019 website. The candidate has to note down the transaction number and keep it safe with him. If the transaction stops due to any reason, in this case the transaction number is required. Generally, it takes about 48 hours to resolve cases related to transaction failure. REAP-2019 will be able to settle cases related to transaction failure, if the amount is deposited / deposited to the gateway agency. In case of a transaction, the failure applies in the prescribed format and the transaction failure form can be sent to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are required to register through the REAP-2019 web portal. Candidates can register on the basis of JEE Main-2019 merit or class-12 marks / percentage. However, candidates are advised to register on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank as JEE Main 2019 rank will be given higher priority than class 12 marks / percentage during all stages of counseling in REAP-2019. If a candidate registers on the basis of class-12 marks / percentage, then it is mandatory to upload the class 12th mark sheet (from a recognized board) on the REAP-2019 web portal in the space provided.
REAP admit card
After the application of Rajasthan Technical University is over, the admit cards of all the candidates will be issued. Only those candidates will be issued admit cards which have completed their application before the given date. Admit Cards of all the candidates Rajasthan Technical Board which has conducted this examination will issue the application form to the students. Once the application is released, you can easily download it from our page.
REA exam result
After the examination is over, everyone will wait for their result . Students will have to see whether they can get admission in any college from their numbers. You can see the information of your exam results on the official website or from this page too.