ignou admission form 2021 Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) The last date to apply for admission in July session 2021 has once again been extended till 15 September 2021. candidates who IGNOU Those who want to take admission in and for some reason have not been able to fill the application form yet, they must now register themselves through online medium by 15 September 2021. student ignou admission form 2021University official website http://www.ignou.ac.in You can fill online by visiting Students can apply this year to take admission in courses like Master’s Degree Program, Bachelor’s Degree Program, PG Diploma and Diploma Program, Certificate Program and Appreciation/ Awareness Level Program etc. IGNOU Admission 2021 Application Form For more information you can read the complete article given below.
Latest: Last date of application extended for IGNOU Admission July 2021 session, registration can be done till 15th September.
IGNOU Admission Form 2021 ( IGNOU Admission Form 2021 )
Students must have valid email id and mobile while applying for IGNOU Admission 2021. Let us tell you that you can apply for IGNOU Admission January session till the last date. There is no age limit for IGNOU Admission. You can see the important dates of IGNOU Admission 2021 Application Form through the table below.
|IGNOU Admission||January 2021 session||July 2021 session|
|Application start date||December 2020||05 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for Certificate Program and Semester Program|
|Last date of application for all other programs|
Application letter – Register here to fill IGNOU Admission July 2021 application form.
How to Apply for IGNOU Admission 2021
LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
CUCET 2021 Application (Phase-1)
Students can apply in two ways. You can apply online by visiting the official website of IGNOU University http://www.ignou.ac.in. Apart from this, you can also apply through the link given on our article. Today we will tell some of the best steps for the candidates to apply. You can easily apply by using these steps. Let’s take a look at those steps below.
- To apply, first of all, one has to visit the official website of IGNOU University http://www.ignou.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website, students have to go to the registration section and click on the link for fresh admission.
- After clicking on the link for Fresh Admission, candidates will have to click on the New Registration section.
- On clicking on the registration section, the registration page will open in front of the students.
- Then students have to register by entering their name, mobile number, email and father’s name.
IGNOU Admission 2021 General Instructions
After completing the registration process, students have to upload some important documents. Take a look at the list below.
- A recent passport size photograph has to be uploaded within 100 KB.
- Students have to upload their signature within 100 KB.
- Any one age proof has to be uploaded.
- The minimum educational qualification is to be uploaded within 400 KB.
- Experience Certificate has to be uploaded within 400 KB.
- The caste admit card has to be uploaded within 400 KB.
Students have to pay a separate application fee for each course. Please note that the application form will be considered complete only after paying the application fee. You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
ignou admission 2021 eligibility criteria
- Master’s Degree Course (MA)
- Candidate should have BA degree from recognized institute.
- Bachelor Degree Course (BA)
- Candidate must have passed at least 10+2.
- Post Graduation Diploma (PGD)
- Candidate must have passed B.A.
official website : ignou.ac.in
ignou admission july 2021 session