Air Force Common Admission Test 2021 (Batch 2/2021) of the candidates after the examination is conducted AFCAT Result 2021 Will be announced soon. result AFCAT official website of afcat.cdac.in From where you will be able to see the result by entering your email id, password and captcha code. Apart from this, the direct link to check the result will be made available on this page, by clicking on which the candidates will also be able to get their result. The candidates who will pass the exam will be called for physical fitness test. The physical fitness test consists of 1.6 km run in 10 minutes and the candidate will have to do 10 push-ups and 3 chin-ups. Please note that the candidate should not have any type of tattoo on his body. After the physical fitness test, the candidates will be interviewed and document verification. The information about the interview center will be given to the candidates on their email id only. AFCAT Result 2021 You can read this page to know more about it.
AFCAT Result 2021
Please note that if the candidate fails during the document verification after passing the online examination, then that candidate will be disqualified. It is very important for the candidates to pass in the document verification along with the exam. You can see the important dates related to AFCAT Result 2021 from the table given below.
|test date||will be announced|
|Result release date||will be announced|
Result : Candidates click here to get FCAT Result 2021.
How to check FCAT Result 2021
CUCET 2021 Application (Phase-1)
LPUNEST 2021 Application Form
You can check the result in two ways. You can check the result by visiting the official website of afcat.cdac.in as well as you can also check through the link given on our article. The physical test, document verification and interview of the candidate will be done only after the online examination. At last the merit list of successful candidates will be released. Today we will tell the candidates some steps to see the result, using which the candidates can easily check their result. Let’s look at those steps again.
- To check the result, candidates have to first visit the official website of afcat.cdac.in.
- When the candidates will reach the official website, candidates will have to click on the candidate login section.
- On clicking the link, candidates will have to click on the link containing FCAT 2021.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open in front of the candidates. Then candidates have to enter email id and password.
- After entering all the information candidates have to submit. After submitting, a new page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to click on the result link. After clicking on the link, the result will open in front of the candidates.
Important things related to document verification
- The date of birth verification of the candidate will be according to the 10th class mark sheet.
- There will be verification of the original mark sheet and 10+2 certificate of the candidate and verification of other provisional graduation degree / post graduation degree certificate.
- Original NCC certificate will also be verified (if submitted at the time of application)
- Verification of Original Valid Commercial Pilot License. (if submitted at the time of application)
Official Website : careerairforce.nic.in | afcat.cdac.in