Daily GK Current Affairs Quiz July –
Daily Current Affairs 20 July If you are preparing for any exam, then let us tell you that if your current affairs preparation is not good, then you will not be able to do anything special in the exam, because to get success in the exam, you need current affairs first, because nowadays questions of current affairs are definitely asked in any exam, so if you visit our website daily, you will get a series of current affairs questions and answers here, so that you will be able to achieve success.
Daily Current Affairs 20 July –
- When was International Nelson Mandela Day celebrated recently?
Ans. July 18
- Where has the Karkidaka Vayu Wali ceremony started recently?
Ans. Kerala |
- Recently which country’s Defense Minister Jorge Enrique Tabana has come on a four-day visit to India?
Ans. Argentina |
- Recently which country’s Gopalpur port has created a national record in cargo handling?
Ans. Odisha |
- Dr Mangla Narlikar passed away recently, who was she?
Ans. Mathematician |
- Recently, the Louvre Museum located in which country has been in discussion –
Ans. France |
- Who has recently written a book titled A False Journey?
Ans. Sarika Bhardwaj |
- Where has PM MITER Textile Park been started in Maharashtra recently?
Ans. Amaravati |
- Which Indian American has recently been appointed by Biden to the President’s Export Council?
Ans. Shamina Singh |
- Where was the Chachin Garjink festival celebrated recently?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh |
- Recently who will organize International Defense Exhibition in October 2023 –
Ans. South Korea |
- Who has recently chaired the Regional Conference on Drug Trafficking and National Security in New Delhi?
Ans. Amit Shah |
- Which country has recently launched the world’s first methane-powered rocket?
Ans. China |
- Where has the meeting of Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC started recently?
Ans. Bangkok |
- Who has recently released the National Dimultidimensional Poverty Index –
Ans. NITI Aayog |
- Why do ants walk in a line?
Ans – The queen ant walks in the front and she releases a pheromone hormone, smelling it, the rest of the ants walk in the line.
Daily Current Affairs 20 July – Important Links –
|post name||Daily Current Affairs 20 July|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|read daily current affairs||view from here|