Daily GK Current Affairs Quiz 15 July –
Daily Current Affairs 16 July If you are preparing for any exam, then let us tell you that if your current affairs preparation is not good, then you will not be able to do anything special in the exam, because to get success in the exam, first of all you have to study current affairs. It is necessary because nowadays questions of current affairs are definitely asked in any exam, so if you visit our website daily, then you will get a series of current affairs question and answer here, so that you will be able to achieve success.
Daily Current Affairs 16 July –
- When was the World Youth Skills Day celebrated recently?
Ans. July 15 |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state has announced a package for industrial promotion –
Ans. Chhattisgarh |
- Who will host the conference of ASFAN countries on traditional medicines recently?
Ans. India |
- Recently Prime Minister Modi was awarded the highest honor of which country, the Grand Cross of the Legion of Honour?
Ans. France |
- Which state government has recently approved the proposal to include Kui language in the Eighth Schedule?
Ans. Odisha |
- Where was the 7th Deputy NAS meeting of Colombo Security Conclave held recently?
Ans. Maldives | Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Recently which meeting has inaugurated IFSC Banking Unit in GIFT City –
- Recently Mukurthi National Park has been in discussion, it is in which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu |
- Recently Reservepay has launched the first international payment gateway at –
Ans. malaysia |
- Recently the book Prism The Ancestral Abode of Rainbow written by whom has been released?
Ans. Vinod Mankra |
- Recently who has released a new AI based notes app called Notebook LM –
Ans. Google |
- Where has the seventh edition of the Indian Mobile Congress been held recently?
Ans. New Delhi |
- Recently who has become the first Indian bowler in cricket history to dismiss father-son duo?
Ans. Ravichandra Ashwin |
- Recently the Ministry of Defense has tied up with whom for safe and nutritious food?
- Recently which medal has been won by Abhishek Pal in the 10000 meter curtain in the Asian Athletic Championship?
Ans. Bronze Medal |
- By touching which tree a person commits suicide?
Ans – By touching the Gympie tree.
Daily Current Affairs 16 July – Important Links –
|post name||Daily Current Affairs 16 July|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which animal is not affected by snake poison?||see answer from here|