IAS Interview Questions –
To appear in the IAS Interview GK 13 July type of recruitment exam, let us tell you that questions of current affairs are necessary, let us tell you that in any type of exam nowadays questions of current affairs are definitely asked and in almost every exam 10 or 15 questions are asked and these are the questions which are not set in everyone’s mind.
Let us tell you that if you want to read current affairs daily, then you can visit our website daily, here you will get a post related to Current Affairs April where you can get success in your exam.
IAS Interview GK 13 July –
- When was World Population Day celebrated recently?
Ans. July 11 |
- Which state government has recently planned to set up a micro dairy to breed Indian cows?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh | Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Recently India and which country has launched Operation Border Sword to stop drug trafficking?
Ans. America |
- Who has recently become the President of the Olympic Council of Asia?
Ans. Sheikh Talal |
- Recently which country has started its own computer operating system Open Kylin?
Ans. China |
- Recently which country’s foreigner Abdullah Shahid has come on a base visit to India –
Ans. Maldives |
- Recently Nikki McCrae Pension has passed away who was –
Ans. basketball player |
- Recently the Visitors Conference 2023 at Rashtrapati Bhavan has been inaugurated by –
Ans. Draupati Murmu |
- Recently which country’s player Tamim Iqbal has reversed his decision to retire?
Ans. Bangladesh |
- Who has recently become the chairman of the International Financial Services Center Authority?
Ans. K Rajaraman |
- Where was the 33rd conference of State Finance Secretaries organized by RBI recently?
Ans. Mumbai | Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Where recently the Literacy House will become a tourist destination with a museum?
Ans. Lucknow |
- Where was the Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana pilot project launched recently?
Ans. Gujarat |
- According to the recently released Goldman Sachs estimates, when will India become the second largest economy in the world?
- According to the recently released Global Fire Power data, who has the most powerful army in the world?
Ans. America |
- A person dies by drinking what after tea?
Ans – Lemon.
IAS Interview GK 13 July – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 13 July|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Who is he who eats his mother?||see answer from here|