IAS Interview Questions –
IAS Interview GK 10 July Current Affairs To appear in any type of recruitment exam, let us tell you that questions of current affairs are necessary, let us tell you that nowadays questions of current affairs are definitely asked in any type of exam. .
And in almost every exam 10 or 15 questions are asked and these are the questions which are not set in everyone’s mind let us tell you that if you want to read daily current affairs then you can visit our website daily. Getting here will get a post related to Current April where you can get success in your exam.
IAS Interview GK 10 July –
- Which country has recently introduced strong control checks on the quality of Indian farm products?
Ans. Gambia |
- Recently in which country emergency has been declared due to Ubinas volcano?
Ans. Peru |
- Recently, where has Space X got the license to offer high speed?
Ans. Mongolia |
- Recently which Indian was appointed by Rosneft on its board?
Ans. GK Satish |
- Recently Flipkart has partnered with which bank to facilitate personal loans?
Ans. Axis Bank |
- Recently India and which country have signed MoU on Electoral Cooperation?
Ans. Panama |
- Recently who has written the book Maya Modi Azad Dalit Politics in the time of Hindutva –
Ans. Sudha Pai, Sajjan Kumar |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state has launched the Amma Pokhari project?
Ans. Odisha |
- Which country has recently destroyed its last declared chemical weapons?
Ans. America |
- Recently Taiwan has announced to open third chemical office in India –
Ans. Mumbai |
- Recently which country’s government will ban mobile phones in classrooms?
Ans. Netherlands |
- Which country has recently become the host of the United Nations High Level Political Forum?
Ans. New York |
- Which country has recently joined the Global Crisis Response Group?
Ans. India |
- Recently Prime Minister Modi has inaugurated wildlife friendly highway projects –
Ans. Chhattisgarh |
- Who has recently resigned from the post of President of Microsoft India?
Ans. Anant Maheshwari |
- Which thing husband and wife like to have at night only?
Ans – Having dinner together and taking advice from each other.
IAS Interview GK 10 July – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 10 July|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|What is the sound that everyone can hear but you can’t?||see answer from here|