Trending IAS GK Quiz Daily –
Trending IAS GK 28 June If you are also preparing for any exam, then there is good news for you, let us tell you that a post is uploaded daily on our website where you get to see the questions of current affairs, let us tell you that here It will help you in every exam because these type of questions are asked in every type of exam so keep visiting our website daily.
Trending IAS GK 28 June –
- When has World MSME Day been celebrated recently?
Ans. June 27 |
- Recently which country will open its embassy in Israel?
Ans. Fiji |
- Recently Anurag Verma has become the new Chief Secretary of –
Ans. Punjab |
- Recently John Goodenough passed away, who was he?
Ans. Scientist |
- Who has become the champion of Ironman Premier Headball League recently?
Ans. Maharashtra |
- Recently which country has been left behind in terms of world’s second largest road network in India?
Ans. China |
- Who has got IMA award recently?
Ans. K Venugopal |
- Recently in which state India’s first hydrogen powered train will run –
Ans. Haryana |
- Recently which team has made the biggest total in super over in ODI cricket history –
Ans. Netherlands |
- Recently which state government has increased the honorarium of Loktantra Senani from ₹16000 to ₹20000 –
Ans. Uttarakhand |
- Recently FTFA has handed over the hosting of the upcoming Under-17 World Cup to –
Ans. Indonesia |
- Who has recently written the book The Yoga Sutras for Children?
Ans. Rupa Pie |
- Who has recently been appointed as the Managing Director by DBS Bank India?
Ans. Rajat Verma |
- Which state government has recently changed the name of II department to Digital Technology department?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh |
- Recently, which city of America has declared a holiday for schools on Diwali?
Ans. New York |
- What thing a girl cannot wear in front of her husband, she can wear in front of everyone else?
Ans – White clothes.
Trending IAS GK 28 June – Important Links –
|post name||Trending IAS GK 28 June|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|By eating which fruit the teeth become clean?||see answer from here|