IAS Interview GK Quiz –
IAS Interview GK 12 June Be it a big exam or a small exam, you are definitely asked questions on current affairs in any exam, let us tell you that on our website you get 10 or 15 questions on current affairs daily, which questions you will find in your It will be very helpful in the upcoming examination because the questions are uploaded on our website.
That is the questions asked in the back exam from where you can get help in any good exam so daily you have been visiting our website daily morning 7:00 you will get current affairs questions on our website around 10 or 15 questions are uploaded daily, so keep visiting daily and keep reading good topics daily.
IAS Interview GK 12 June –
Today’s question – What is such a thing which even strong sunlight cannot dry but it is made from water?
Answer – The correct answer is given in the very last question.
- Who has topped the International Shooting Sport Federation Junior World Cup recently?
Ans. India |
- Who started the seventh phase of Sagar Parikrama recently?
Ans. Purushottam Rupala |
- Recently which country will issue the world’s first digital government bond?
Ans. Israel |
- Recently which state government has extended 100% subsidy in crop insurance premium for farmers –
Ans. Meghalaya |
- Who has recently been appointed as the executive chairman for the credit bureau Transunion CIBIL?
Ans. V Anantharaman | Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Where has the world’s most powerful hypersonic wind tunnel been opened recently?
Ans. China |
7. Recently OECD has estimated India’s GDP growth rate in FY24 to be what percent –
- Recently which state government has issued a field letter on the economic condition of the state –
Ans. Himachal Pradesh |
- Recently which country will integrate India’s seven energy through grid by 2030 –
Ans. Sri Lanka |
- Recently the former President of which country has been indicted in the matter of confidential documents?
Ans. America |
- According to the recent Persad’s Cost of Living survey, which is the most expensive city for expatriates in India?
Ans. Mumbai |
- Recently which state government has canceled most of the traffic challans from 2017 to 2021 –
Ans. Uttar Pradesh |
- Which country has been on top in terms of highest digital payments recently?
Ans. India |
- For which state, Formars FZ Startup was recently selected for the United Nations Accelerator Program?
Ans. Kerala | Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
- Where has the flower festival Mitok Lanam started recently?
Ans. Ladakh and Karigal |
- What is such a thing that even strong sunlight cannot dry but it is made of water?
Ans – The correct answer is sweating.
IAS Interview GK 12 June – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 12 June|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which is the village where no person dies?||see answer from here|