IAS Interview GK Quiz –
IAS Interview GK 7 June Be it a big exam or a small exam, you are definitely asked questions of current affairs in any exam, let us tell you that on our website you get 10 or 15 questions of current affairs every day, which questions you get according to your It will be very helpful in the upcoming examination because the questions are uploaded on our website.
That is the questions asked in the back exam from where you can get help in any good exam so daily you have been visiting our website daily morning 7:00 you will get current affairs questions on our website around 10 or 15 questions are uploaded daily, so keep visiting daily and keep reading good topics daily.
IAS Interview GK 7 June by-
- When is “World Environment Day” celebrated recently?
Ans. June 5 |
- Recently where Tata Group will set up India’s first Libian Ion Cell Manufacturing Giga Factory –
Ans. Gujarat |
- Where will the secret meeting of the intelligence chiefs of the world be held recently?
Ans. Singapore |
- Recently India’s first carbon free village is being developed in Bhiwandi of which state?
Ans. Maharashtra |
- Recently Salochana Latkar passed away, who was she?
Ans. Actress |
- Who has recently taken over as the 14th President of the World Bank?
Ans. Ajay Yanga |
- Who has recently been elected as the 78th President of the United Nations General Assembly?
Ans. Dennis Francis |
- Recently where has inaugurated four road projects worth Rs 1450 crore –
Ans. Assam |
- Who has topped the recently released NIRE ranking in 2023 –
Ans. IIT Madras
- Recently Maharashtra government has tied up with whom for investment of 5000 crores –
Ans. Yajaz Finserv |
- Recently RBI has imposed a fine of Rs 2.2 crore on which bank?
Ans. Indian Overseas Bank |
- Who has recently been appointed as the new brand ambassador by Wrangler?
Ans. Memory Sambhan |
- Who won the title of Spanish Grand Prix 2023 recently?
Ans. Max Verstappen |
- Where was the meeting of the G20 Third Employment Working Group held recently?
Ans. Geneva |
- Recently which medal has been won by Abhinav Shaw and Gautami Bhanot in the ISSF Junior World Cup?
Ans. Gold |
- What is that which comes 1 time in a year, 2 times in a month, 4 times in a week and 6 times in a day?
Ans – The meaning of all these is F.
IAS Interview GK 7 June – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 7 June|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|What are the sounds that everyone can hear but you can’t?||see the correct answer from here|