IAS Interview GK Quiz –
IAS Interview GK 4 June You get questions and answers of current affairs to read on our website and the best thing is that you get a question daily on our website which you would not have heard till date, so once daily on the website Keep visiting so that you will get to see these types of questions and answers and unique questions and their unique answers daily.
IAS Interview GK June 4 –
- Revised Semicon India Program is a hallmark of which ministry/institution?
Ans – Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- From which place a stone idol of Vaikunth Vishnu has been found recently?
Ans – Indraprastha from Delhi.
- Recently seen in news Greentech Safety Award 2023 is the initiative of?
Ans – Greentech Foundation.
- Recently seen in the news, Tele Law is an initiative of which ministry?
Ans – Ministry of Law and Justice.
- What is the IUCN status of the Himalayan Brown Bear, which was in news recently?
Ans – Critical Indizard.
- Recently on which day the World Cycle Day has been celebrated?
Ans – On 03 June.
- Muthmiz Selvi has just become the first woman from which state to climb Mount Everest?
Ans – Tamil Nadu.
- Where has a submerged mud volcano been seen recently?
Ans – In Norway.
- Which country recently joined the Centralized Laboratory Network for vaccine training?
Ans – India country.
- Recently in which state the proposal was given for the construction of Digital Kumbh Museum Project?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh.
- What are the things that get dirty after washing?
Ans – The correct answer is water.
IAS Interview GK 4 June – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 4 June|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which animal never drinks water?||View correct answer from here|