UPSC Interview GK Quiz –
IAS Interview GK 31 May You get current affairs questions and answers to read on our website and the best thing is that you get a question daily on our website which you would not have heard till date, so once daily on the website Keep visiting so that you will get to see these types of questions and answers and unique questions and their unique answers daily.
IAS Interview GK 31 May –
- Who took oath as the Central Vigilance Commissioner recently?
Ans. Praveen Kumar Srivastava |
- When was the “International Day of UN Peacekeepers 2023” celebrated recently?
Ans. May 29 |
- Recently ‘Tayab Erdugan’ has been re-elected as the President of which country?
Ans. Türkiye |
- Recently which Indian shuttler won the title of Malaysia Masters 2023 –
Ans. HS Pranay |
- Recently GH Nayak passed away, who was –
Ans. Author | Click Join Telegram Group
- Recently the ‘Bandra Versova Sea Bridge’ was named after whom?
Ans. V D Sachkar |
- Recently who won the Best Actor Award in “IIFA Awards 2023” –
Ans. Hrithik Roshan |
- Recently the first Vande Bharat Express of Northeast has been run between which two cities –
Ans. Guwahati – Jalpaiguri |
- Where has the G20 anti-corruption working group meeting been held recently?
Ans. Tehri |
- Who was recently sworn in as the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court?
Ans. Ramesh Di Dhanuka |
- Which country has recently become the second country to impose health warnings on alcohol?
Ans. Iceland | Click Join Telegram Group
- Who was given the 57th Jnanpith Award recently?
Ans. Damodar Maujo |
- Recently which player of Chennai Super Kings has announced his retirement –
Ans. Ambati Rayudu |
- Who has recently won the 2023 Monaco Grand Prix –
Ans. Max Verstappen |
- Recently NASA has got indications of having a big river on which planet?
Ans. Mars |
- What is minute called in Hindi?
Ans – Minute is called moment in Hindi.
IAS Interview GK 31 May – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 31 May|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|What is the full form of MRI?||see answer from here|