IAS Interview GK 25 May Current Affairs
UPSC Interview GK Quiz –
IAS Interview GK 25 May Daily you get current affairs questions and answers to read on our website and the best thing is that you get a question on our website daily which you might not have heard till date, so visit the website once daily. Visit on so that you will get to see these types of questions and answers and unique questions and their unique answers daily.
IAS Interview GK 25 May –
- When was “World Turtle Day” celebrated recently?
Ans. May 23 |
- Which country has recently become the world’s largest car exporter?
Ans. China |
- Recently who has been elected as the President of the Swimming Federation?
Ans. N Jayaprakash |
- Recently joint naval military exercise between Bangladesh and which country has started in Chattogram?
Ans. America |
- Sarath Babu passed away recently, who was he?
Ans. actor |
- Recently the Prime Minister of which country inaugurated the women’s volleyball tournament?
Ans. Nepal |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state has started the implementation of governance?
Ans. Maharashtra | Click Join Telegram Group
- Which scheme has been implemented in Maharashtra?
Ans. Solkha Yojana |
- Recently where has All India Radio released a weekly bulletin on “Gondi Boli” –
Ans. Chhattisgarh |
- Recently India and which country have started working group on education, skills and development –
Ans. America |
- Who has become the number one player in the world in the recently released Javelin rankings?
Ans. Neeraj Chopra |
- Recently the Governor of which state has released a book titled “Partition Freedom”?
Ans. Assam | Click Join Telegram Group
- Recently which state’s Kapileshwar temple was included in the list of protected boys of ASI?
Ans. Odisha |
- Recently who was elected unopposed as India’ Taekwondo chief –
Ans. Namdev Shirgank |
- Who has topped the recently released ‘Global Leader Approval Rating’?
Ans. Narendra Modi |
- Which thing do girls eat as well as wear?
IAS Interview GK 25 May – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 25 May|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which disease is caused by eating gum?||see answer from here|