UPSC Interview GK Quiz 22 May Current Affairs
UPSC Interview GK Quiz –
UPSC Interview GK Quiz 22 May Daily you get current affairs questions and answers to read on our website and the best thing is that you get a question daily on our website which you might not have heard till date, so definitely once daily. Visit the website so that you will get to see these types of questions and answers and unique questions and their unique answers daily.
You will know that nowadays the exam in which interview is held, that exam is very difficult because in this type of exam special type of questions are asked which you will not find anywhere and you will get success in it for better success in any exam. Visit daily for
UPSC Interview GK Quiz 22 May –
- When was “World Bee Day” celebrated recently?
Ans. May 20 |
- Which country has recently become the country with the highest mobile internet speed?
Ans. Qatar |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state has launched ‘Patch Reporting App’ for repairing potholes?
Ans. Uttarakhand |
- According to the recent UN report, India sent Rs 422 crore arms to which country?
Ans. Myanmar |
- Recently which country’s cabinet has approved the “CM Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana”?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh | Click Join Telegram Group
6. Recently which country’s 5000 years old Great Grandfather tree proved to be the oldest tree in the world –
Ans. Chile |
- Recently DSCI has appointed its new president from –
Ans. Pramod Bhasin |
- Recently which state government has launched “Sahas initiative” to make workplace safe for women?
Ans. Telangana |
9. Recently who has written the book “The Golden Years” –
Ans. Ruskin Bond |
- Recently SpaceX has launched how many second generation Starling satellites in orbit?
- Recently which country has expressed its desire to adopt India’s digital payment system UPI?
Ans. Japan | Click Join Telegram Group
- Which IIT in Israel and India has recently partnered to set up “Water Technology Center” –
Ans. IIT Madras |
- Recently Prime Minister Modi has unveiled the statue of Mahatma Gandhi at –
Ans. Hiroshima |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state has launched the States Dashboard and CM Dashboard –
Ans. Odisha |
- Who has recently launched “Queen Pineapple” in New Delhi?
Ans. Narendra Singh Tomar |
- Which animal survives even after its head is cut off?
Ans – You have to answer this question, its answer will be given in the next post.
UPSC Interview GK Quiz 22 May – Important Links –
|post name||UPSC Interview GK Quiz 22 May|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|My name of three letters, if the first one is cut then the name of the fruit, if the second one is cut then the name of Ram…||see answer from here|