IAS Interview GK 28 April Current Affairs
IAS Interview Daily GK Dose –
IAS Interview GK 28 April If you are going to take any kind of exam nowadays, then let us tell you that first of all you need to have knowledge of general knowledge and along with that it is also important to have knowledge of current affairs questions if you come across all these questions. If so, you cannot fail in any kind of examination.
On our website, you get to see these types of questions daily, which include some current affairs questions and also include some unique general knowledge questions that you do not see anywhere, so visit our website daily. Keep doing it, you will see these types of questions.
IAS Interview GK 28 April –
- When was the World Intellectual Property Day celebrated recently?
Ans. April 26 |
- Who has recently become the youngest bowler to take 200 T20I wickets?
Ans. Shaheen Afrid |
- Which country’s company will start Biodiesel project in Ayodhya recently?
Ans. Belgium |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state has started the third phase of 5T school transformation –
Ans. Odisha |
5.Recently wrote a book titled ‘A’ Resurgent Northeast Narratives of Change –
Ans. Ashish Kundra |
- In which state inflation relief camp was started recently?
Ans. Rajasthan |
- Recently which country’s commercial lunar lander became secret after successful landing on the moon?
Ans. Japan |
- Who has recently inaugurated the National Convention on Mann Ki Baat @ 100?
Ans. Jagdish Dhankhar |
- Who will host the 3rd In Person Quad Summit recently?
Ans. Australia |
- Recently which country honored Ratan Tata with its highest civilian honour?
Ans. Australia |
- Who was recently appointed as the President of NASSCOM?
Ans. Anand Maheshwari |
- According to the recently released SIPRI report, which country has topped the global military expenditure –
Ans. America |
13. Recently who was sworn in as the 22nd President of Bangladesh –
Ans. Mohammad Shahabuddin |
- Recently, which state’s first Padma Shri winner Himanshu Mohan Chowdhary passed away at the age of 84?
Ans. Tripura |
- Which actress recently received the Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award?
Ans.Vidya Balan |
- What are the things that once worn can’t be taken off?
Ans – The correct answer is Shroud.
IAS Interview GK 28 April – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 28 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which thing of a girl does not get wet even in water?||see answer from here|