IAS Interview GK 26 April Current Affairs
IAS Interview Daily GK Dose –
IAS Interview GK 26 April If you are going to give any kind of exam nowadays, then let us tell you that first of all you need to have knowledge of general knowledge and along with that it is also important to have knowledge of current affairs questions if you come across all these questions. If so, you cannot fail in any kind of examination.
On our website, you get to see these types of questions daily, which include some current affairs questions and also include some unique general knowledge questions that you do not see anywhere, so visit our website daily. Keep doing it, you will see these types of questions.
IAS Interview GK 26 April –
- When is National Panchayati Raj Day celebrated?
Ans. April 24 |
- Who has been given the award for excellence in public administration by PM Modi?
Ans. PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan |
- How many medals has India won in the Archery World Cup 2023?
- Which cricketer has been appointed by Star Sports as a Believe Investor?
Ans. Rishabh Pant |
- Who has become the new brand ambassador of Puma India?
Ans. Anushka Sharma |
- Who is the Vice President of NITI Aayog?
Ans. Suman Kumar Berry |
- Who is the CEO of NITI Aayog?
Ans. BBR Subramaniam |
- Who is the 22nd chairman of Law Commission?
Ans. Rituraj Awasthi |
- Who is the chairman of the National Backward Commission?
Ans. Hansraj Gangaram Ahir |
- Who is the seventh chairman of the pay commission?
Ans. Ashok Kumar Mathur |
11. From which state the ‘One Panchayat, One Playground’ project was started?
Ans. Kerala |
- Recently India and which country have signed Air Services Agreement –
Ans. Guyana |
- Where was the Asia Pacific Leaders Conclave organized on malaria eradication?
Ans. New Delhi |
- Khongjom Day was celebrated in which state?
Ans. Manipur |
- In which state the bill for 12 hours duty was passed in the assembly?
Ans. Tamil Nadu |
- Which thing turns poison when kept in the fridge?
Ans – The correct answer is watermelon.
IAS Interview GK 26 April – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 26 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|What can a person die by eating with papaya?||see answer from here|