IAS Interview GK 22 April Current Affairs
IAS Interview Daily GK Dose Hindi –
IAS Interview GK 22 April Now-a-days, be it any type of examination, questions of current affairs are always asked in those examinations and questions of general knowledge are also asked, let us tell you that in today’s examinations, only bookish knowledge is your work. Will not come, you have to keep practical knowledge as much as possible because in all the exams these days more questions are asked than practical knowledge.
IAS Interview GK 22 April –
- When was “Chinese Language Day” celebrated recently?
Ans. April 20 |
- Recently, where did the Election Commission start ‘Vote from Home’ for the first time?
Ans. Karnataka |
- Where will the 8th India Thailand Defense Dialogue be held recently?
Ans. Bangkok |
Recently which city has topped in digital transactions in the country?
Ans. Bangalore | Click Join Telegram Group
- Who has recently launched the Saathi Portal mobile app?
Ans. Narendra Singh Tomar |
- Recently which country’s cricketer Gary Ballance announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
Ans. England |
- Recently in which country Fengyan-3 satellite was launched?
Ans. China |
- Recently in which city of Rajasthan two-day millet festival was organized –
Ans. Jodhpur | Click Join Telegram Group
- Who will be honored with the Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award recently?
Ans. Asha Bhosle |
- Which state has topped in labor day production under MNREGA recently?
Ans. Rajasthan |
- Recently, Miguel Dias Camil was elected as the President of which country for the second term?
Ans. Cuba |
- Recently who will host the Intercontinental Cup in June 2023 –
Ans. Odisha |
- Which country has recently launched its first “Operation Earth Objection” satellite Taifa-1?
Ans. Kenya |
- Which bank has recently launched India’s first voice biometric authentication app?
Ans. City Union Bank –
- Where has the Indian Navy recently conducted the offshore security exercise “Prasthan”?
Ans. Mumbai | Click Join Telegram Group
- Which are the creatures that die as soon as they drink water?
Ans – The correct answer is Kangaroo.
IAS Interview GK 22 April – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK 22 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|What is honeymoon called in English?||see answer from here|