IAS Interview GK 21 April Current Affairs
IAS Interview Daily GK Dose Hindi –
IAS Interview GK 21 April Now-a-days, be it any type of examination, questions of current affairs are always asked in those examinations and questions of general knowledge are also asked, let us tell you that in today’s examinations, only bookish knowledge is your work. Will not come, you have to keep practical knowledge as much as possible because in all the exams these days more questions are asked than practical knowledge.
Not bookish knowledge, you have to keep the knowledge related to your normal life as much as possible so that you can answer any type of questions in the exam. On our website, you get a post like this daily, in which there are questions of current affairs. Along with IAS Interview GK 21 April, there are questions of general knowledge, there are also some unique questions which you have never heard till date, so definitely visit the website daily and definitely see.
IAS Interview GK 21 April –
- When was World Liver Day celebrated recently?
Ans. April 19 |
2. Recently Germany’s highest honor has been received -.
Ans. Angela Merkel |
- Recently Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh launched “Yuva Portal” at –
Ans. New Delhi |
- Recently which state government has set a target of having 100% electric vehicles in all its government departments?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh | Click Join Telegram Group
- Recently topped the list of top 10 wealthiest cities in the world –
Ans. New York |
- Which country will host the Under-20 FIFA World Cup recently?
Ans. Argentina |
- Recently ISRO will launch TeLEOS-2 satellite of which country?
Ans. Singapore |
- Where recently did Defense Minister Rajnath Singh attend the biennial Military Commanders’ Conference?
Ans. New Delhi | Click Join Telegram Group
- recently written book by [email protected] Celebrating a Maestro released –
Ans. Boria Mazumdar |
- Recently which state’s Kumbum grapes got GI tag?
Ans. Tamil Nadu |
- Recently who has been appointed as MD & CHO by Tata Electronics?
Ans. Randhir Thakur |
- Recently which state government has announced 4% reservation for disabled employees?
Ans. Maharashtra |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state inaugurated the “Hun Thado Festival” –
Ans. Manipur |
- Who was recently honored with the prestigious Santkoba Humanitarian Award?
Ans. Sonam Wangchuk |
15.Who has recently become the first Indian woman cricketer to be elected Wisden Cricketers of the Year –
Ans. Harmanpreet Kaur | Click Join Whatsapp Group
- What is honeymoon called in English?
Ans – The correct answer is Nuptial Night / Golden Night.
IAS Interview GK 21 April – Important Links –
Join Telegram Group Click Here
|post name||IAS Interview GK 21 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which fruit becomes poison if kept in freeze?||see answer from here|