IAS Interesting GK 17 April Current Affairs
Daily GK Dose Interesting –
IAS Interesting GK 17 April As you know that in any kind of exam these days, questions of current affairs and general GK are definitely asked, similarly today we will talk about similar questions which are asked in any kind of exam. After solving these questions, you will not need to work hard in any exam.
IAS Interesting GK 17 April –
- When was World Art Day celebrated recently?
Ans. April 15 |
- Recently in which state the Merti community has celebrated Cheiraoba Lunar New Year –
Ans. Manipur |
- Where was the Millets Food Festival of SCO member countries inaugurated recently?
Ans. Mumbai |
- Recently which bank signed MoU with Export Import Bank of Korea –
Ans. HDFC Bank |
- Recently Uttara Baokar passed away who was –
Ans. Actress |
- Recently America and which country started military exercise –
Ans. Philippines |
- Recently India has tied up with WFP to send 10000 tonnes of wheat to which country?
- Where was the 12th session of the India Spain Economic Cooperation meeting held recently?
Ans. New Delhi |
- Recently UAE has confirmed financial assistance of billion dollars to which country?
Ans. Pakistan |
- When was Himachal Pradesh State Day celebrated recently?
Ans. April 15 |
- Which space agency has recently released the picture of Crab Nebula?
- Where will the meeting of G-20 Agriculture Chief Scientists be held recently?
Ans. Varanasi |
- Recently Foreign Minister S Jaishankar inaugurated the Buji Bridge in which country?
Ans. Mozambique |
- Recently Prime Minister Modi started methanol plant along with new railway projects at –
Ans. Assam |
- Who has recently launched the Animal Epidemic Preparedness Initiative?
Ans. Purushottam Rupala |
- Which is the word which when straightened becomes the name of a girl?
Ans – The name of that word is Cucumber which when straightened becomes the name of the girl “Rakhi”.
IAS Interesting GK 17 April – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interesting GK 17 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|Which animal’s milk is pink in color||see answer from here|