IAS Interesting GK 16 April Current GK
Daily Current Affairs GK Dose –
IAS Interesting GK 16 April Current GK If you are going to participate in any type of recruitment exam, then let us tell you that a current affairs post is uploaded daily on our website, in which you will get success in all upcoming exams. Let the questions of current affair will help you in every exam to appear in any type of exam you need to read current gk if you don’t read current affairs then you can lag behind in this exam so you must read current affairs daily And you will keep getting a post related to this on our website daily.
IAS Interesting GK 16 April Current GK –
- When was Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Jayanti celebrated?
Ans. April 14 |
- Justice Apresh Kumar Singh became the new Chief Justice of which state?
Ans. Tripura |
- Who is the Chief Justice of Delhi High Court?
Ans. Satish Chandra Sharma |
- Who is the Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh High Court?
Ans. Ramesh Sinha |
In which country the Election Commission of India has been invited to observe the plebiscite regarding constitution making?
Ans. Uzbekistan |
- Which two Indian cities will be connected by India’s first semi high speed regional rapid transit system?
Ans. Delhi Meerut |
- In which city of India the record of making the longest double decker flyover was made?
Ans. Nagpur |
- Where was India’s first centralized AC railway terminal started?
Ans. Sir M Visvesvaraya Terminal, Bangalore |
- In which state a new species Amolopes Siju was discovered by ZSI in 2023?
Ans. Meghalaya |
- When was World Chagas Disease Day celebrated?
Ans. April 14 |
Where was the W-20 international meeting held –
Ans. Jaipur |
- In which country Tulsi Ghat restoration project was launched by Foreign Minister S Jaishankar?
Ans. Uganda |
- Dr. Zafrullah Chowdhary has passed away, he is related to which country?
Ans. Bangladesh |
- Where will India’s first 3D printed post office open?
Ans. Bangalore |
- Malabar Naval Exercise 2022 has started in which country?
Ans. Japan |
- Which animal’s milk is pink in colour?
Ans – You might have never heard the answer to this before, but let us tell you here today that the color of hippopotamus milk is pink.
IAS Interesting GK 16 April Current GK – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interesting GK 16 April Current GK|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|what word can’t the girl say||see answer from here|