IAS Interview GK Quiz 12 April Current GK
IAS UPSC Exam GK Daily Dose –
IAS Interview GK Quiz 12 April To get success in any exam, you know that nowadays it is important to remember current affairs and general knowledge questions, if you do not have this knowledge then you cannot get success in any exam. Daily one post current affairs on our website and
General Knowledge is available from where you will get to see Shiva Darshan in the exam, these questions will help you a lot in the exam, so you have been connected to our website, you will definitely get a post related to this on our website daily, after reading from here you will You can be sure of success in your exams.
IAS Interview GK Quiz 12 April –
- According to the Stage of Tiger 2022 report, what is the total number of tigers in India?
- Where is Ranipur Tiger Reserve situated?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh |
- In which state the first solar powered tourist boat has been operated?
Ans. Kerala |
- When is World Homeopathy Day celebrated?
Ans. April 10 |
- Who received the International Statistics Award 2023 –
Ans. CR Rao | Click Join Telegram Group
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah launched the Vibrate Villages program in which state?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh |
- Who is the Vice President of NITI Aayog?
Ans. Suman Kumar Berry |
- Who is the chairman of the National Commission for Women?
Ans. Rekha Sharma
- Who is the chairman of Staff Selection Commission?
Ans. S Kishore |
- Who won the Orleans Master 2023 men’s singles title?
Ans. Priyanshu Rajawat |
- Union External Affairs Minister is on a visit to which country?
Ans. Uganda and Mozambique | Click Join Telegram Group
- India-Bangladesh, Japan will hold connectivity meeting in which state of India?
Ans. Tripura |
- Where is the world’s first Asian King Vulture conservation made?
Ans. Maharajganj |
- Which state will set up a separate disabled department?
Ans. Maharashtra |
- World Sight Day 2022 was celebrated on –
Ans. October 13 |
- Once it was asked in the interview of an IAS exam that why there is no pocket in the shirt of a girl, if you know the answer then comment, otherwise see from here.
Ans – There is no pocket in the shirt of girls because they do not use the pocket, girls always keep the purse with them and all the things remain in the purse, that’s why the pocket is useless for them.
IAS Interview GK Quiz 12 April – Important Links –
|post name||IAS Interview GK Quiz 12 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|What things do girls eat and wear as well?||see answer from here|