Daily GK Dose Interesting GK –
Daily GK Dose IAS GK 8 April To get success in all upcoming exams, keep visiting our website daily, here you will always get a post of Daily GK questions, in which you will also get questions of current affairs which will be useful in your upcoming exams. Will help a lot to give better results, so keep visiting our website continuously.
Daily GK Dose IAS GK 8th April –
- Which player was banned for 4 years by NADA?
Ans. Sanjita Chanu |
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and who has entered into a partnership for media entertainment and public awareness –
Ans. Amazon India |
- Which organization has been criticized by India for its anti-India agenda?
Ans. Organization of Islamic Cooperation |
- Who was elected the President of the Union of European Football Associations?
Ans. Alexander Cefrin |
- Who is the President of Hockey India?
Ans. Dilip Tirkey |
- Who is the President of All India Football Federation?
Ans. Kalyan Choubey |
- Who is the President of Indian Olympic Association?
Ans. PT Usha |
- Who is the President of International Hockey Federation?
Ans. Tyeb Ikram |
- For how many years India has been elected as the President of the United Nations Commission?
Ans. 4 years |
- When was the International Sports Day for Development and Peace celebrated?
Ans. April 6 |
- By which year India will become the second largest solar manufacturer in the world?
- Who has been honored with the Young Urologist of the Year Award?
Ans. Dr. Nitya Ibrahim |
- Who has become the richest sports owner in the Forbes Billionaire 2023 list?
Ans. Mukesh Ambani |
- Who has recently become the first woman on-field umpire in men’s T20 cricket?
Ans. Kim Cotton |
- Who took charge as a whole time member in SEBI?
Ans. Anant Narayan Gopalkrishna |
- How will you divide 2 apples among 3 people without cutting them?
Ans. For this you have to buy another save.
Daily GK Dose IAS GK 8 April – Important Links –
|post name||Daily GK Dose IAS GK 8 April|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|Which thing becomes poison if kept in the fridge?||see answer from here|