Daily GK Dose 6 April Current Affairs Hindi
Daily GK Dose in Hindi –
Daily GK Dose 6 April Current Affairs Hindi By reading these questions of GK you will get success in the upcoming examinations, so keep visiting our website daily, along with this not only these questions but also Current Affairs Daily GK Dose 6 April Current Affairs Hindi Questions will also be found which are asked the most in every exam these days and you will definitely get success in the exam.
Daily GK Dose 6 April Current Affairs Hindi –
- Jigme Khesar Namgyal Bangchuck is the king of which country who has come on a 3-day visit to India?
Ans. Bhutan |
Where was the 5th International Conference on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure held –
Ans. New Delhi |
- When will the India Business Summit be held?
Ans. 6 March 2023 Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Bandipur completed 50 years as a Project Tiger Reserve on 1 April 2023. It is in which state?
Ans. Karnataka |
- NASA has announced the team of how many astronauts for its human spaceflight mission on the Moon?
- Where is the headquarters of NASA?
Ans. Washington DC |
- Who has become the first woman president of The Indus Entrepreneurs Rajasthan?
Ans. Shinu Jhawar |
- Who is the MD and CHO of Bank of India?
Ans. Atul Kumar Das | See what a girl likes to have at night from here
- Who has won the Miami Open 2023 –
Ans. Daniil Medvedev|
- Miami Open is played in which month?
Ans. March and April |
- When is International Mine Awareness Day celebrated?
Ans. April 4 |
- Which country is planning to ban the English language?
Ans. Italy | Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Which products of Uttar Pradesh have got GI tag recently?
Ans. Banarasi Langda Mango, Banarasi Paan, White Bhanta Adamchini Rice |
- Who was appointed as the Executive Director of RBI?
Ans. Neeraj Nigam |
- Which medal has been won by Lakshya Sen in German Open Badminton 2022?
Ans. Silver |
- What is that thing which becomes poison when kept in the fridge?
Answer – Watermelon is such a thing that it becomes poison when kept in the fridge, so never keep watermelon in the fridge and even if you keep it by mistake, do not eat it.
Daily GK Dose 6 April Current Affairs Hindi – Important Links –
|post name||Daily GK Dose 6 April Current Affairs Hindi|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|what do girls like to have at night||see answer from here|