Daily GK Dose 5 April Current Affairs
Watch Daily GK Dose Unique Questions –
Daily GK Dose 5 April Current Affairs You can visit our website to see unique GK questions daily, you will get to see some unique GK questions on our website daily which you have never heard before and also some current ones. You will also get questions related to affairs, if you visit our website daily, then you will definitely get success in the upcoming examination.
Daily GK Dose 5 April Current Affairs –
- Where was the bilateral maritime exercise SLINEX – 2023 between India and Sri Lanka started?
Ans. Colombo |
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman and MD of Power Trading Corporation of India Limited?
Ans Rajiv K Mishra |
- Sarah Thomas passed away who was –
Ans. Novelist |
- Who has become the Vice Chief of the Indian Navy?
Ans. Sanjay Jasjit Singh |
- Who is the Chief of Army Staff?
Ans. General Manoj Pandey |
- Who is the Chief of the Air Force?
Ans. Vivek Ram Chowdhary |
- Who is the Vice Chief of the Air Force?
Ans. Amarpreet Singh |
- When was World Autism Awareness Day 2023 celebrated?
Ans. April 2 |
- Which country has invited PM Narendra Modi as a guest at the annual Bastille Day parade?
Ans. Russia | Join Telegram Group Click Here
- Anjali Sharma belongs to which state who conquered Mount Kilimanjaro?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh |
- Which organization’s Harik Jayanti celebrations were inaugurated by PM Modi?
Ans. Central Bureau of Investigation |
- Where is the headquarter of CBI?
Ans. New Delhi |
- When and how long was the Friend Inferiority Prevention Week celebrated?
Ans. April 1 to 7 |
- In which state PM Narendra Modi 11th Vande Bharat train was started –
Ans. Madhya Pradesh |
- How many times has Canton Kul climbed Mount Everest?
Ans. 16th time |
- A woman has 9 children, half of them are boys and half are girls, how is it possible?
Answer – That woman is also included in half the boys and half the girls, so all together there are 10 people, therefore there are 5 boys and 5 girls.
Daily GK Dose 5 April Current Affairs – Important Links –
|post name||Daily GK Dose 5 April Current Affairs|
|whatsapp group||join here|
|telegram group||join here|
|interesting fact||view from here|