Daily GK Dose 3 April Current Affairs Hindi
See Daily GK Dose in Hindi –
Daily GK Dose 3 April Current Affairs Hindi You know that nowadays GK questions in every exam. Most are asked because everyone knows that the syllabus of GK is immense, which has no end and even if you read daily, it seems less, so on our website you get a similar dose of GK daily, which also includes questions on current affairs. This makes your preparation better, so stay connected with our website daily.
Daily GK Dose 3 April Current Affairs Hindi –
- When was the foundation day of RBI celebrated recently?
Ans. April 1 |
- Who became the new Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh High Court recently?
Ans. Justice Ramesh Sinha |
- Which country has recently become the 31st member of NATO after Turkey’s approval?
Ans. Finland |
- Who has recently been appointed as the MD of “Hitachi Payment Services”?
Ans. Sunil Vikamsey |
- Recently which state’s foundation day was celebrated on 1st April?
Ans. Odisha |
- Who was recently appointed as the new MD & CEO of Orient Electronic?
Ans. Rajan Gupta |
- Recently in the implementation of CCTNS, which state’s police has been at the first place –
Ans. Haryana |
- Sarah Thomas passed away recently. Who was she?
Ans. Novelist |
- Which has been recently recognized as the 2022 Tree Cities of the World for the second consecutive year?
Ans. Mumbai |
- Who was recently appointed as the first head of NASA’s Moon to Mars program?
Ans. Amit Kshatriya |
- Who has recently taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director of PTC India?
Ans. Rajeev K Mishra |
- Recently WHO has certified Azerbaijan and which country as malaria free country –
Ans. Tajikistan |
- Who was recently appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Greece?
Ans. Rudendra Tandon |
14.Where has Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated the memorial of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel recently –
Ans. Karnataka |
- Recently which Payments Bank has started the service of WhatsApp banking for its customers?
Ans. India Post Payment Bank |
- What is the length of the world’s longest pencil?
Answer – The longest pencil is 8 feet 4 inches.
Daily GK Dose 3 April Current Affairs Hindi – Important Links –
|post name||Daily GK Dose 3 April Current Affairs Hindi|
|Education Department Group||join here|
|Which thing of a girl does not get wet||view from here|
|2 April Current Affairs Dose||view from here|