Interesting GK 1 April Current Affairs Hindi
Daily Current Affairs Hindi GK Questions Interesting –
Interesting GK 1 April Current Affairs Hindi Today here we are going to talk about such GK questions which nowadays, whether it is UPSC exam or IAS exam, no matter how big the exam is, these types of questions are asked in the interview these days. Sitting candidate’s head gets dizzy, here you will get to see such questions which you have neither heard nor seen anywhere till date and there are such answers to those questions which you cannot even imagine.
You will continue to get daily current affairs posts on our website, along with you will find such interesting GK questions which you probably have not heard till date, because nowadays in every exam some 4 or 5 unique questions are asked which you have not even heard. Or you can’t even imagine them, so stay connected because of us, you will keep getting to see these types of questions.
Interesting GK 1 April Current Affairs Hindi –
- Rajasthan Foundation Day was celebrated –
Ans. March 30 |
- Which district is called the white city?
Ans. Udaipur |
- Which city is called Blue City?
Ans. Jodhpur |
- Who has been appointed as the Indian Athlete Ambassador by the Asian Hockey Federation for 2 years?
Ans. Salima Tete |
- Who hosted the meeting of National Security Artists of SCO?
Ans. India |
- How many schools were selected by the Ministry of Education for the PM School for Rising India (PM Shree) scheme?
- Life Time Achievement Award was conferred by the University of Texas –
Ans. Naveen Jindal |
- Which scheme was selected for redressal of public grievances?
Ans. Jan Spand Yojana |
- Jansevak Yojana was started in which state?
Ans. Karnataka |
- Sahay Yojana was started by which state?
Ans. Jharkhand |
- Captive employment initiative was started under which scheme –
Ans. Deendayal Upadhyaya Kaushal Yojana |
- How many people will NASA send to Mars by June 2023?
Ans. 4 person |
- On which route was the world’s first 7.2 meter high train tested?
Ans. Delhi – Jaipur |
- Who bought America’s Silicon Valley Bank?
Ans. First Citizen Bank |
- Arunodaya 2.0 scheme was launched in which state?
Ans. Assam |
Q. What is it that writes but not a pen, ticks but not a clock, and walks but not a leg?
Answer – The correct answer to this question is Typewriter A typewriter writes but does not have a pen, it moves and ticks too.
Interesting GK 1 April Current Affairs Hindi – Important Links –
|post name||Interesting GK 1 April Current Affairs Hindi|
|Education Department Group||join here|
|Unique IAS GK Questions||view from here|
|31 March Current GK||view from here|