29 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi
Daily Current Affairs Hindi –
Nowadays, daily current affairs questions are definitely asked in the recruitment examination to be held anywhere in India or any other state, let us tell you that 15 questions of current affairs are uploaded daily on our website, if you see the questions of current affairs So you will not need to read current affairs from any other voice because if you read 15 questions daily then you will not need to read this current affairs daily from anywhere else so stay connected with the website daily.
29 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi –
- Who has won the Vimes Premier League 2023 title –
Ans.Mumbai Indians |
- When is the Purple Day of Epilepsy Awareness celebrated?
Ans. March 26 |
- When was World Theater Day 2023 celebrated –
Ans. March 27 |
- Which medal has been won by Nikhat Zareen and Lovlina Borgohain in the World Women’s Boxing Championship 2023?
Ans. Gold |
- Who is the author of the book titled A Matter of the Hard Education in India?
Ans. Anurag Behar |
- Who launched the Call B for You Dig app?
Ans. Narendra Modi |
- An exercise called Vayu Prahar was held between the Indian Air Force and –
Ans. Indian Army |
- At which place of Uttarakhand Sports University will be built –
- Who has inaugurated the Aravalli Green Wall Project?
Ans. Bhupendra Yadav |
- Chief Minister Tree Estate Scheme was started in which state?
Ans. Chhattisgarh |
- Which public sector bank has sold its stake in the Russian project to SBI?
Ans. Canara Bank |
- Who has been appointed as the new Defense Secretary of India?
Ans. Girdhar Armane |
- When is Police Memorial Day celebrated?
Ans. October 21 |
- Which IIT has won the National Wealth Award for 2021 and 2022 –
Ans. IIT Madras |
- Which state has formed a panel for vulture conservation?
Ans. Tamil Nadu |
29 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi – Important Links –
|post name||29 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi|
|Education Department Group||join here|
|government job news group||join here|
|28 march daily current affairs||view from here|