20 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi
Daily Current Affairs Hindi –
20 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi If you are preparing for any type of recruitment exam in India, then let us tell you that the questions of current affairs are definitely asked in every exam these days. Let us tell you that it was posted on our website since 6 months. Shri Chalai is running current affairs, by joining which you can get success in your exam because let us tell you that
Current affairs questions are always helpful in making merit in any type of recruitment exam. If you also want to appear in merit and get selected, then you will have to read current affairs daily. Let us tell you that after joining our website, you will not find anywhere else. He will not need to read current affairs, you should be connected to our website continuously, you will get 10 or 15 years daily which will be directly visible in your exam, so be connected to our website continuously.
20 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi –
- When was the World Recycler’s Day celebrated recently?
Ans. March 18 |
- Who was recently elected as the third President of Nepal?
Ans. Ramshay Prasad Yadav |
- Who was recently appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of BPCL?
Ans. G Krishna Kumar |
- Recently the Chief Minister of which state announced 19 new districts and three new divisions –
Ans. Rajasthan |
- Tarak Singha passed away recently, who was he?
Ans. Cricket Coach |
- Recently the Governor of which state has inaugurated the International Conference on Natural Farming –
Ans. Manipur |
- Who was recently appointed as the brand ambassador of Luxor?
Ans. Virat Kohli |
- Who has recently resigned from the post of MD & CHO of Invest –
Ans. Deepak Bagler |
- Recently which Indian place was included in the time list of the world’s greatest places of 2023?
Ans. Ladakh and Mayurbhanj |
- Who has recently written a book named Bipin the Man Behind the University?
Ans. Rachna Viswat |
- Recently, OHCD has estimated India’s growth rate in the financial year 2020-24 to be what percent?
- Who has topped the recently released Global Terrorism Index?
- Recently which state government has announced 10% horizontal reservation for state workers?
Ans. Uttarakhand |
- Which bank has recently launched RuPay Credit Card on UPI?
Ans. Canara Bank |
- Recently Union Railway Minister has set a target of becoming zero carbon emission of Indian Railways –
20 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi – Important Links –
|post name||20 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi|
|Education Department Group||join here|
|government job group||join here|
|19 March Daily Current Affairs||view from here|