14 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi, Rajasthan Current GK
Daily Current Affairs Hindi –
14 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi If you are also unemployed and looking for a job, then let us tell you that nowadays questions of current affairs are definitely asked in all types of recruitment examinations, so daily current affairs posts are uploaded on our website. Goes and tell you that to see the cutoff of every date wise current affairs.
14 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi –
- The state’s first Panchayat Samiti level Nandi Shala was inaugurated in Kohla Gaushala, in which district is it –
Ans. Hanumangarh |
- Behavior Lab will be established in Jaipur-based Harish Chandra Mathur Rajasthan Governor’s Institute of Public Administration, it will be managed and operated by –
Ans. IIM Udaipur |
- Animal Husbandry Training Centers will be opened in which districts to provide training to animal rearers in new techniques?
Ans. Alwar, Nagaur, Bharatpur, Ajmer, Sikar |
- In the state budget for the year 2023-24, on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti, what percentage discount has been announced on Khadi products –
- The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment is –
Ans. Nodal Department |
- Commissioner of Rajasthan Housing Board who has been conferred with the prestigious “Visionary Leader” Award by the World HRD Congress –
Ans. Pawan Arora |
- Which organization honored Pawan Arora with the “Global CSR Excellence and Leadership” award?
Ans. World Sustainability Organization |
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has laid the foundation stone of Rajiv Gandhi Lift ‘Canal Phase-3’ in which district?
Ans. Jodhpur |
- In February 2023, Gulabchand Kataria was sworn in as the 31st Governor of Assam, from which district of Rajasthan?
Ans. Udaipur |
- Gulabchand Kataria is the governor of the state –
- Where was the 18th World Security Congress organized by UIC and RPF from 21 to 23 February 2023 –
Ans. Jaipur |
- Rajasthan’s Public Health Engineering Minister Dr. Mahesh Joshi has laid the foundation stone of Urban Water Promotion Scheme in which city –
Ans. Jaipur |
- Mission Be Exporter in Rajasthan was launched on ——
Ans. 29 July 2021
- In which part of the body is the Champakali ornament worn?
Ans. in the throat
- Which is the composition of the poet Aisat?
Ans. Hansavali |
14 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi – Important Links –
|post name||14 March Daily Current Affairs Hindi|
|Education Department Group||join here|
|government job group||join here|
|13 march daily current affairs||view from here|